PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the site...

mrchattr
12-09-2007, 12:17 AM
So, I'm not sure, but I assume this is the best place to put this. Lately, I've been having some issues with the site. I visit this site regularly from three different computers, and I've had the same problems at all three computers, so I thought I would list them here. And all of these are random...they don't happen all the time, but they happen sometimes.

1. When I try to open a thread, Internet Explorer freezes up.
2. When I try to open a thread, it won't open...but if I hit "Escape," the page suddenly shows up.
3. A lot of times, when I'm looking at the pages that list the threads, it lists the wrong name as the last person who posted in a thread. This isn't a huge deal, but is just something I've noticed, so thought I would pass on. At first, I assumed that it was just that someone else posted in the time it took me to open the thread. But I've now noticed that sometimes, I'll post in a thread, then it'll say someone else posted in it when I look a few minutes later...but when I go to the last post, it's still mine.

Anyway, just thought I would pass all of this on. None of it is a huge deal, but they are problems I don't have on other sites, and I have them on multiple computers, so I thought the people in charge might want to know.