PDA

View Full Version : Jericho

Koko the Monkey
11-17-2006, 01:16 AM
does anybody else love this show?

FishMonkeyMan
11-17-2006, 01:23 AM
ive been watching it from the beginning out of hope that something actually happens, but im not convinced its ever going to be anything more than a boring show about a small town. its moving too slow for me.. something has to happen before the big hiatus or im out.

Koko the Monkey
11-17-2006, 01:25 AM
yea it is kind of boring. it's like 24 tho i think, a few set up episodes then some action

FishMonkeyMan
11-17-2006, 01:27 AM
yea it is kind of boring. it's like 24 tho i think, a few set up episodes then some action

except there hasnt been any action.

Koko the Monkey
11-17-2006, 01:29 AM
well i was counting the little spirts of action as action, but hopefully something big happens.
it would be cool if they do a LOST type thing where they focus on another town, that survived and they meet up or something

smokeyslost
11-18-2006, 11:31 AM
ive been watching it from the beginning out of hope that something actually happens, but im not convinced its ever going to be anything more than a boring show about a small town. its moving too slow for me.. something has to happen before the big hiatus or im out.

I'm in the same boat. There's way too much sappy drama and not enough action. I keep hoping the next episode will be better. Perhaps next week, the show will kick into an overdrive because that preview was pretty exciting.

pgr17
11-18-2006, 11:43 AM
i've been enjoying it... although i don't like much that is on CBS these days. the acting and storylines are a bit hokey but i still like the premise of the show.

that scene with the missles being launched was pretty badass.

i just want them to let on soon who attacked us. and also sort of delve in a bit more about the shady "FBI" guy (forget his name). when he accessed that website it was all in russian.

ethaxton
11-18-2006, 01:14 PM
I saw the first few episodes...wasn't too bad.

Koko the Monkey
11-18-2006, 02:32 PM
rob hawkings isn't really fbi
the morse code for that episode said "rob not fbi"

pgr17
11-18-2006, 02:34 PM
interesting... yeah i didn't think he was FBI. forgot about that morse code. where did you read that? unless you understand morse code :sly

Koko the Monkey
and they're leading on that the chinese did the attacks, next episode they show supplies being dropped in from the air, with chinese writing all over it

Koko the Monkey
it's on wikipedia, click on the episode and it says what the morse code meaning is

pgr17
11-18-2006, 02:56 PM
thanks for pointing me there... caught up on some info that i didn't catch.

Huff
11-18-2006, 04:47 PM
does anybody else love this show?

I love it. And for the people who complain about it being slow...it's a show about a town being cut off after a nuclear strike. Part of the allure of the show is wondering when something will happen to them. It's not the best show on tv, but still entertaining.

FishMonkeyMan
11-18-2006, 08:02 PM
and they're leading on that the chinese did the attacks, next episode they show supplies being dropped in from the air, with chinese writing all over it

they arent leading that the chinese did the attacks they are leading that the chinese are stepping in to help.

Koko the Monkey
11-18-2006, 09:23 PM
they arent leading that the chinese did the attacks they are leading that the chinese are stepping in to help.

you never know, but i read on wikipedia that it's the russians that drop the chinese marked supplies