PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Show

dbeck363
11-17-2006, 09:56 AM
Hello new board. Like everyone else here, I am extremely impressed with the turnout, and will gladly donate a couple bucks to keep this place the way ufck and the bridge were. I normally just would check up on things at the old boards to see what was going on with the band, but don't post too often because i'm too busy to see the responses. No point in starting a conversation if you can't see the end result.

Anyway, I'm going to Tipperary, Ireland in the Spring of 2007 to teach, and figured I would swing by Dublin to catch the solo show. I've seen a couple farm aid shows, but this would probably be a whole different scene I would like to experience. However, I am unable to find any website that offers the tickets. They were supposed to go on sale at 9 a.m., I'm guessing U.S. eastern time. However, using the digital world clock, it would be 2 p.m. over there. Either way, Ireland's version of ticketmaster does not have tickets. Dmband.com does not offer a link to buy tickets. And the warehouse, of course, doesn't open till 11 or 12 i think. I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone here is either from Europe and knows what the heck i'm talking about. Any help would be appreciated.

Jack
11-17-2006, 10:05 AM
yea, the only ones I've seen are the germany dates.

dbeck363
11-17-2006, 10:27 AM
The belfast tickets are on sale too. it's only upper balcony left though.

dbeck363
11-17-2006, 10:30 AM
nevermind. the website for the national stadium just updated and said the show is sold out already. damn. ebay here i come.

AlaskaFox
11-17-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm in Section K. Never thought it'd sell out.

joanna4136
11-17-2006, 01:27 PM
anyone think any of the u2 boys will guest on this one?