PDA

View Full Version : DOOF chat

dja287
11-18-2006, 03:20 AM
I just realized, on my way home from work, that Dreams of Our Fathers is actually a pretty good song. I love the way it flows. Dave's singing style on that song should be used more often, with the lyrics that are quick, but with a purpose. The "Little Thing" rain breakdown, also fits the song incredibly good. It's one of those few songs on DMB's crappiest album that really gets my head bobbing and in the mood to dance, while also keeping my interest with good lyrics such as:

When we go where we go
When we’re dead
Is the verdict still out
Do we get into line
To line up with those long dead now
With muffled tears of sorrow
For bones underground
This is our time yes it is
Without or with this shadow of doubt .

Sorry for the rant, and I know it's been talked about before, but it really struck me how much I liked this song tonight that came from a really mediocre CD.

captainbluntmofo
11-18-2006, 03:22 AM
Loved it since the album came out. Wish they could pull it off live.

dja287
11-18-2006, 03:25 AM

Yeah, I don't understand why it's so difficult. I mean, the lyrics are quick, as is the guitar riff, but with some practice I don't see why it couldn't be done. Hell, everyone said Everybody Wake Up would never be played...

JamSession v2.0
11-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I've never heard DOOF at Applebee's... but I have heard TSB, IDI, SMTS, Too Much, WWYS, Ants, and Everyday.

Nova Scotia
11-18-2006, 10:15 AM
FTT and DOOF are the best tracks and i think it's because of the guitar work in the first few measures

Fan#41
11-18-2006, 10:43 AM
It's still one of the best studio tracks they've ever laid down, and one of the most unique vocal deliveries Dave has ever given.

priceofacoke910
11-18-2006, 11:09 AM
It's still one of the best studio tracks they've ever laid down, and one of the most unique vocal deliveries Dave has ever given.
Quite definately...this is what I've thought for a long time.

OceanSoGood
11-18-2006, 11:44 AM
absolutely underrated song, theres a soundcheck d/l out there somewhere and it sounds like they really could turn the song into a great live tune

AndyB
11-18-2006, 12:40 PM
One of the best from ED. Too bad they never worked it out live. I think it might still show up one of these days.

Wescoast
11-18-2006, 12:45 PM
i hadnt heard it in years and then back in august i was at a bar in laguna beach stoned out of my mind and it popped up on the stereo. i had no idea what it was and i was so confused. it was alright... id be curious to hear it live.

Perko
11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
this is probably my favorite one from the album, i wish they could pull their shit together on it (read: dave get his shit together)

Popeye2003
11-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Song is just fantastic. Awesome in all sorts of ways.

Gary.
11-18-2006, 03:16 PM
If 34 could be played live after all those years, I bet DOOF is on the horizon.

But I guess this is what we get as fans for deriding that album so much.

"Dave, the album sucks, but please, perhaps you could play DOOF?"

soups
11-18-2006, 06:14 PM
I love it

FishMonkeyMan
11-18-2006, 08:08 PM
its really a shame they didnt do this song dave and friends style.. with two guitar players much better then dave there to get the riff down.

Parker
11-18-2006, 10:36 PM
yeah

rvn10manu
11-19-2006, 11:28 AM
the teleprompter would come in handy for DOOF

Fan#41
11-19-2006, 12:10 PM
the teleprompter would come in handy for DOOF

It's not even the lyrics, more than the actual vocal delivery. It's so sporadic. I think it'd be really tough for him to nail that even a few times live.

NiCK Crush
01-08-2011, 12:12 AM
No reason not to play this now that Tim is around.

harmonikfuzion
01-08-2011, 12:25 AM
would sound infinitely better on acoustic.

NiCK Crush
01-08-2011, 12:30 AM
just listened to this again for the first time in a looong time. it's slower than I remember.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 12:34 AM
would sound infinitely better on acoustic.

every dmb song sounds better on the acoustic!

harmonikfuzion
01-08-2011, 12:58 AM
every dmb song sounds better on the acoustic!

pretty sure you're mocking me but there are few songs that i wouldnt rather have on acoustic you're right.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 01:17 AM
god damn hippies.

greykitkat36
01-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Really? I mean it's not a bad song, but it never fit me right. Whenever I listened to it, I just felt weird, it didn't sound like the band to me. Could be good live though I guess, but I'm not clamoring for its comeback.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Whenever I listened to it, I just felt weird, it didn't sound like the band to me..

that sounds like everyone's experience with the entire record.

greykitkat36
01-08-2011, 02:42 AM
that sounds like everyone's experience with the entire record.

Well yea, but this song seems really out there, I dont know why, it just does.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 02:55 AM
i could see that.

????
01-08-2011, 04:08 AM
It's not even the lyrics, more than the actual vocal delivery. It's so sporadic. I think it'd be really tough for him to nail that even a few times live.

:upyours

The tempo of the verses would provide a real challenge for David in a live setting. The delivery is so quick. In the studio you're provide a bit of a safety net in the sense that you can record one verse at a time, not to mention you can and pick and choose which take makes the final cut. Great studio track, tough to deliver live.

As a side note, good to see you all talking about the Everyday album. Really an underrated album that fans never really fully understood in my opinion. Definitely an interesting transition period within the band that starts to unfold. For better or worse you see the first signs of David saying this is my band and telling the rest of the band members that they just play in it. Of course you all now know the consequences of such actions that have come to light over the years. The good news is the band came out the other side and survived. Still it's interesting to go back and listen to the Everyday album and hear lyrically the internal struggle going on within David's head at the time that are revealed in songs like I did it, If I had it all, and What you are.

Enough of me :blah though....

soups
01-08-2011, 04:11 AM
DOOF is good

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 04:15 AM

The tempo of the verses would provide a real challenge for David in a live setting. The delivery is so quick. In the studio you're provide a bit of a safety net in the sense that you can record one verse at a time, not to mention you can and pick and choose which take makes the final cut. Great studio track, tough to deliver live.

As a side note, good to see you all talking about the Everyday album. Really an underrated album that fans never really fully understood in my opinion. Definitely an interesting transition period within the band that starts to unfold. For better or worse you see the first signs of David saying this is my band and telling the rest of the band members that they just play in it. Of course you all now know the consequences of such actions that have come to light over the years. The good news is the band came out the other side and survived. Still it's interesting to go back and listen to the Everyday album and hear lyrically the internal struggle going on within David's head at the time that are revealed in songs like I did it, If I had it all, and What you are.

Enough of me :blah though....

bolded is a great point. it almost sounds like even some lines are from different takes in certain spots. the flow from one line to the other is almost too quick, sounds a little unnatural at times.

i agree about everydy the album though. it's aged well imo.

NiCK Crush
01-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Dreams of our Fathers
What You Are
Fool To Think
So Right
Sleep to Dream Her
The Space Between
When The World Ends
I Did It
Everyday
Mother Father
If I Had It All
Angel

something like that

.Gary.
01-08-2011, 12:11 PM
As a side note, good to see you all talking about the Everyday album. Really an underrated album that fans never really fully understood in my opinion.

I don't see it that way. This isn't like how BTCS wasn't fully understood when it dropped in 1998. At that time, many hardcores walked away cause they found the songs laborious and dark without any of that "DMB sound" they had grown to know and love over the years (similar to the company reaction to LWS, oddly enough).

Are there good songs on ED? Better live, but at the same time I think the songs are more or less a throwback to 80's cheesy love ballads that attempt to fuse DMB's sound into it. But hasn't this been the problem with DMB for most of the 2000's? Record producers have been attempting to merge DMB's unique sound and blend it effortlessly into pop(ED) and hip hop(SU). When Dave is at his best is when he simply writes his music without an overt attempt to go for a certain sound. This is why Some Devil has aged well and albums like ED and SU still suck and will continue to suck.

small axe
01-08-2011, 12:23 PM

:upyours:upyours:upyours

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 01:01 PM
I don't see it that way. This isn't like how BTCS wasn't fully understood when it dropped in 1998. At that time, many hardcores walked away cause they found the songs laborious and dark without any of that "DMB sound" they had grown to know and love over the years (similar to the company reaction to LWS, oddly enough).

Are there good songs on ED? Better live, but at the same time I think the songs are more or less a throwback to 80's cheesy love ballads that attempt to fuse DMB's sound into it. But hasn't this been the problem with DMB for most of the 2000's? Record producers have been attempting to merge DMB's unique sound and blend it effortlessly into pop(ED) and hip hop(SU). When Dave is at his best is when he simply writes his music without an overt attempt to go for a certain sound. This is why Some Devil has aged well and albums like ED and SU still suck and will continue to suck.

i don't think everyday ever sucked. and what the hell is wrong with 80's power ballads?

Fan#41
01-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Dreams of our Fathers
What You Are
Fool To Think
So Right
Sleep to Dream Her
The Space Between
When The World Ends
I Did It
Everyday
Mother Father
If I Had It All
Angel

something like that

hmmm... I think for me it would be:

So Right
Everyday
Dreams Of Our Fathers
Fool To Think
Space Between
What You Are
Sleep To Dream Her
When The World Ends
If I Had It All
Mother Father
I Did It
Angel

timh.
01-08-2011, 02:31 PM

The tempo of the verses would provide a real challenge for David in a live setting. The delivery is so quick. tough to deliver live.

the meter of delivery in doof is quite similar to shake me like a monkey... if dave can pull that off live, there's no reason the same couldn't be done for doof. not to mention, there's a soundcheck of him doing it just fine

Rowsdower
01-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Glad they never played it. It stinks.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 03:06 PM
the meter of delivery in doof is quite similar to shake me like a monkey... if dave can pull that off live, there's no reason the same couldn't be done for doof. not to mention, there's a soundcheck of him doing it just fine

while similar to Shake Me, DOOF sounds much harder to get right.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 03:08 PM
hmmm... I think for me it would be:

So Right
Everyday
Dreams Of Our Fathers
Fool To Think
Space Between
What You Are
Sleep To Dream Her
When The World Ends
If I Had It All
Mother Father
I Did It
Angel

So Right
Fool To Think
DOOF
What You Are
WTWE
Space Between
I Did It
Everyday
If I Had It All
Sleep To Dream Her
Mother Father
Angel

everything down to Everyday (the song) i consider at least pretty good, and the rest is equally shitty.

timh.
01-08-2011, 03:13 PM
while similar to Shake Me, DOOF sounds much harder to get right.

it's really not... and i mean, this may not be much "proof" to anyone, but i can sing and play doof at the same time and i'm not even who wrote the damn thing. dave matthews can sing and play this at the same time. maybe not well right now, cold, as he's probably not played it in years... but no doubt he would have it down pat in an hour of straight practicing it. the song being "too hard" is a really really piss poor excuse for why this hasn't been played live if that is indeed the reason

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 03:26 PM
post a video of yourself playing it.

OceanSoGood
01-08-2011, 03:28 PM
well theres arent many comparable songs dave would have to deliver with as much pace and lyrics compressed into three and a half minutes of nonstop singing. i wish i had the soundcheck i lost it years ago. anyone know if dave was solo on the electric or had timmy?

if i remember i feel the song seemed flat during the verses but i never understood why the band wouldnt give it a try

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 03:29 PM
no way it had tim on it, it's like 8 years old.

NiCK Crush
01-08-2011, 03:29 PM
anyone know if dave was solo on the electric or had timmy?

by himself, 2001

harmonikfuzion
01-08-2011, 03:30 PM
the argument that this song is too difficult for dave to sing and play is wrong. recently, fool to think, jtr, bowa are all far more difficult in timing and in structure to play and sing and thats just off the top of my head.

NiCK Crush
01-08-2011, 03:31 PM
assumptions

harmonikfuzion
01-08-2011, 03:41 PM
thats not an assumption. he uses chord structures identical to many of his songs, chords that are far simpler than those used in the ones i listed. they're played on a very regular, easily counted beat, along with lyrics that are also on a very regular, easily counted beat. theres also nothing stopping them from playing it a bit slower live if they wanted to.

FiddySpence
01-08-2011, 03:45 PM
we have absolutely no idea exactly why they don't play this song. that's why it's an assumption. who knows, maybe this is just one song dave can't get right even if others can. or maybe he just doesn't like it.

either way, it's a good tune that this lineup could probably do well.

timh.
01-08-2011, 03:47 PM
post a video of yourself playing it.

not a video, but you get the idea
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r4ydtc

MaLaKaS
01-08-2011, 03:49 PM
we have absolutely no idea exactly why they don't play this song. that's why it's an assumption. who knows, maybe this is just one song dave can't get right even if others can. or maybe he just doesn't like it.

either way, it's a good tune that this lineup could probably do well.

this

harmonikfuzion
01-08-2011, 03:52 PM

sounds good lol bravo. id give it a shot right now but im too lazy to put my acoustic back into standard tuning

Fan#41
01-08-2011, 04:25 PM
DOOF isn't THAT similar to Shake Me vocally. There are a lot more stretches in DOOF than Shake Me. Shake Me is much more streamline. Not to mention DOOF's chorus is almost a dead halt compared to Shake Me's.

I think at the time the band tried the song out in Soundcheck, Dave probably just felt he couldn't nail it. The floating soundcheck sounds fairly hesitant and a bit sloppy at times so it's quite understandable. But like Spence says who knows the real reason. Maybe Dave or others in the band just really didn't like it.

And posting a solo watered down acoustic cover of the song doesn't really prove anything. ???? said it was probably tough for Dave in a live setting which includes the Baritone, the rest of the band, etc..., not just sitting on a couch with an acoustic. (kudos for posting your cover though, seriously, not being sarcastic) Maybe the combination of everything that playing live entails just made it that much harder for him to nail that particular song when he tried. Who knows. I agree though that this current lineup would just own this tune.

timh.
01-08-2011, 04:45 PM
DOOF isn't THAT similar to Shake Me vocally. There are a lot more stretches in DOOF than Shake Me. Shake Me is much more streamline. Not to mention DOOF's chorus is almost a dead halt compared to Shake Me's.

I think at the time the band tried the song out in Soundcheck, Dave probably just felt he couldn't nail it. The floating soundcheck sounds fairly hesitant and a bit sloppy at times so it's quite understandable. But like Spence says who knows the real reason. Maybe Dave or others in the band just really didn't like it.

And posting a solo watered down acoustic cover of the song doesn't really prove anything. ???? said it was probably tough for Dave in a live setting which includes the Baritone, the rest of the band, etc..., not just sitting on a couch with an acoustic. (kudos for posting your cover though, seriously, not being sarcastic) Maybe the combination of everything that playing live entails just made it that much harder for him to nail that particular song when he tried. Who knows. I agree though that this current lineup would just own this tune.
the point is that i'm a non professional musician who can match vocal deliver and rhythm at the same time... there have been threads before praising dave for his fluidity of singing and rhythm. my point is that this song is in no ways beyond him... it has nothing to do with couch or no couch or watered down simple acoustic or not. if anything, it's more difficult to deliver that appropriately simply because there's nothing to hide behind. you're right that we dont know why it hasn't been played, but i am just very hard pressed to believe that it's because dave matthews can't play it. he wrote the damn song, and if a non-professional musician like myself can pull it off on the fly than he should be able to as well with limited practice. i just think it's a ridiculous thought that he cant play a song he wrote. as someone else said, fool to think is much quirkier... it's in a time signature of 9 or something if i remember correctly, it's weird and certainly difficult to pull off, but he can do it.

the reason i likened doof to smlam is because i think the vocal delivery is similar in that they're both staccato bursts of words placed kind of haphazardly (though definitely rhythmically) over a driving riff and delivered at a quick pace (especially live versus album version for shake me). and obviously all of this is speculation on a message board, but dave matthews has the chops to play this. at this point, reasons for it not being played is realistically one of a few things: someone doesn't like the song, someone doesn't want to take the time to re-learn the song after now being so far removed from its "relevancy," or they've simply forgotten about it

JamSession v2.0
01-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Get the man a teleprompter.

MaLaKaS
01-08-2011, 06:57 PM
I think this song "could" be played live if they really practiced it and wanted to. This is obvious. It's not like the band or Dave isn't talented enough to pull it off. It's just that they don't want to, plain and simple. So the real argument here should be, why don't they play it?...not, can they pull it off live?...that's how I feel about this issue. Either way, it's not a song like "Last Stop" where we were clamoring for them to try it again.

harmonikfuzion
01-08-2011, 07:51 PM
thank you. its a rch over 4:30 so not exactly an epic song. i like the song but if i were to guess id say it just doesnt interest the band.

priceofacoke910
01-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Dude, I went to the DMBand site to listen to DOOF and these yellow dots appeared and are moving around the screen....weird.

Nova Scotia
01-09-2011, 10:57 AM
by himself, 2001
it was full band with the lovely ladies, it was fine until they added to it.

just off the subject, but wtf were they thinking bringing them on tour for like 3 years?

.Gary.
01-09-2011, 11:15 AM
So I listened to ED last night.

The hell was I thinking.

Fan#41
01-09-2011, 01:25 PM
the point is that i'm a non professional musician who can match vocal deliver and rhythm at the same time... there have been threads before praising dave for his fluidity of singing and rhythm. my point is that this song is in no ways beyond him...

Here's my problem with a lot of your viewpoints on these subjects. Even someone saying "well, that's pretty creative", you come right in and say it's not because you feel you can "match it", but that's not the point. And don't generalize everyone in the same category by saying you only say something when someone makes an over-the-top comment about Dave's ability or arrangements because you're always harping on anyone who makes even the slightest mention. A LOT of people can play what Dave does, and get the vocals in the right spots, hell even 3rd rate musicians who are in cover and tribute bands can do the same, but the point is Dave himself may not feel like what he's playing is up to par on HIS standards, not yours in your house on your couch. That was the point of that couch comment. It wasn't a knock on you personally. We all know the confidence issues he has at times and when Dreams of Our Fathers was released, maybe he just didn't think they were nailing it the way should or could. And since that time, maybe he's just lost interest with the song and forgotten about it and never came back to it. The argument isn't that he can't play the song. Evidence is in the soundcheck. The argument is that maybe he feels he just can't (or couldn't) nail the song live the way they can with basically any other studio track. While I respect the fact that you shared your shot at it, it really doesn't mean dick in the end. Because we're not discussing Dave shuffling through it. We're talking about HIS perception of what HE thinks is perfect or ready to go, etc...

NiCK Crush
01-09-2011, 01:27 PM
it was full band with the lovely ladies, it was fine until they added to it.

just off the subject, but wtf were they thinking bringing them on tour for like 3 years?

I know it was full band... I didn't mean "by himself" like Dave Solo... i just meant that Tim wasn't there to pad with an additional guitar.

FiddySpence
01-09-2011, 01:30 PM
So I listened to ED last night.

The hell was I thinking.

:rolleyes

Penumbra
01-09-2011, 01:32 PM

Very impressive--good work!

Fan#41
01-09-2011, 01:38 PM

Well they were only present for one entire tour. The other years it was "special" shows like Stadium gigs and what not. Their chanting on the '01 Minarets...maybe even worse than "THE DRUMMAAAA THE DRUMMAAAA".

FiddySpence
01-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Their chanting on the '01 Minarets...maybe even worse than "THE DRUMMAAAA THE DRUMMAAAA".

so awful. they finally started doing the fast ending again and the ladies just shat all over it.

Nova Scotia
01-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Well they were only present for one entire tour. The other years it was "special" shows like Stadium gigs and what not. Their chanting on the '01 Minarets...maybe even worse than "THE DRUMMAAAA THE DRUMMAAAA".

it ruined a lot of shows is more or less my point and i can't believe they actually brought them... at all.

Nova Scotia
01-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I know it was full band... I didn't mean "by himself" like Dave Solo... i just meant that Tim wasn't there to pad with an additional guitar.
sorry misunderstood you

timh.
01-09-2011, 02:57 PM
The argument isn't that he can't play the song. Evidence is in the soundcheck. The argument is that maybe he feels he just can't (or couldn't) nail the song live the way they can with basically any other studio track

that's precicely what the argument has been until now. reference your own words:

no where did you mention dave's perception of himself or anything like that... you argue that it's not played because dave can't sing and play it at the same time. and that reflects the general hypothesis about why this hasn't been played, that dave simply cannot perform the song. my point in posting my version is to show that the idea dave cant play it is bullshit. if i can play it, he damn sure can. he wrote the song, we have a soundcheck of him playing the song that sounds much better than half of the early performances of songs from any other albums have sounded. the song is not THAT difficult to play and sing, and certainly wouldn't be for the person who actually WROTE it. it's as simple as that. any speculation about "well maybe he doesn't think he can play it at a level that is up to his standards" is a completely valid one, but hasn't been made until you made it just now.

anyway, none of this matters in the grand scheme of things... but to say that dave cant play this song is ridiculous. if it's not played, it's because he (or someone else in the band) just didn't want to play it. maybe they just didn't like it... maybe it's because dave felt self conscious about ripping little thing for the bridge and felt that playing the song live would legitimize doof over little thing and he didn't want to bury little thing. who knows. but saying it's chops related is idiotic.

Fan#41
01-09-2011, 03:30 PM
that's precicely what the argument has been until now. reference your own words:

no where did you mention dave's perception of himself or anything like that... you argue that it's not played because dave can't sing and play it at the same time. and that reflects the general hypothesis about why this hasn't been played, that dave simply cannot perform the song. my point in posting my version is to show that the idea dave cant play it is bullshit. if i can play it, he damn sure can. he wrote the song, we have a soundcheck of him playing the song that sounds much better than half of the early performances of songs from any other albums have sounded. the song is not THAT difficult to play and sing, and certainly wouldn't be for the person who actually WROTE it. it's as simple as that. any speculation about "well maybe he doesn't think he can play it at a level that is up to his standards" is a completely valid one, but hasn't been made until you made it just now.

anyway, none of this matters in the grand scheme of things... but to say that dave cant play this song is ridiculous. if it's not played, it's because he (or someone else in the band) just didn't want to play it. maybe they just didn't like it... maybe it's because dave felt self conscious about ripping little thing for the bridge and felt that playing the song live would legitimize doof over little thing and he didn't want to bury little thing. who knows. but saying it's chops related is idiotic.

But what you quoted wasn't me saying Dave cannot play the song. What you quoted was me saying that I think it MAY be tough for him live. Not that he can NEVER play it. I don't think that was anyone's sentiment. And that's how you were attacking those comments, as if people were saying it was impossible to play. Like you mentioned earlier, the Soundcheck is proof that it could be done, even back then, although we disagree on how well that soundcheck was performed, it's still proof that it could have been done. But just playing it, vs. nailing it are two different things though. And that's where, at least to me, it was pretty obvious that it was more of a personal standards issue.

NiCK Crush
01-09-2011, 10:27 PM
sorry misunderstood you

no worries

.Gary.
01-09-2011, 11:36 PM
:rolleyes

Sorry, it's not a good album. Overdubs followed by cheesy synth? Have we lowered our expectations for this band so much that going back 10 years, Everyday is listenable?

FiddySpence
01-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Have we lowered our expectations for this band so much that going back 10 years, Everyday is listenable?

no, i just don't agree with you that the music on Everyday is bad. i like a significant chunk of the songs and the production suits those songs just fine.

it has absolutely nothing to do with expectations.

harmonikfuzion
01-09-2011, 11:57 PM
the songs have grown on me, the production has not. agree to disagree here, im not saying dmb's sound should never be altered, i just find the album sounds flat and the sax and violin sound fake and out of place. electric vs acoustic guitar debate aside, i just think it lacks an organic texture and makes them sound "cheap". idk if any of that makes sense but that's the best i can do putting it in words.

FiddySpence
01-09-2011, 11:58 PM
obviously your enjoyment is going to depend on how much glossy pop offends you.

harmonikfuzion
01-10-2011, 12:01 AM
lol offends, no. i just thinks it detracts from the quality of the songs and part of the reason i'd like to hear them performed live (the good ones)

onesweet41
03-07-2011, 02:24 AM
When everyday came out doof was all I listened to, I just loved how it flowed and still do. It doesn't get talked about that much and IMO it's underrated

soups
03-07-2011, 11:20 AM
just came on Pandora. Great tune

soups
03-07-2011, 11:21 AM
I love it

DOOF is good

nice additions, fuckstick

batleon
03-07-2011, 11:30 AM
:lol

harmonikfuzion