PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck

FishMonkeyMan
11-29-2006, 01:21 AM
Okay tonights episode was much less annoying then the past few, and watching drunk santa sean fucking with the kids, then get head from an elf after asking her if "they all knew each other" almost made up for how bad this season has been.

Although everytime they mentino scientology as if its not a bad thing i want to throw something at my tv.

sarge
11-29-2006, 11:31 AM
this show has been TERRIBLE this season. I used to like it so much.

The Great Inventor
11-29-2006, 12:21 PM
My girlfriend loves the show. I've seen a few minutes here and there from an episode or two and they've all been filled with gay sex.

FishMonkeyMan
12-13-2006, 02:54 AM
well this season ended significantly better then i thought. putting the show in LA will be a nice change.

CvillePong
12-13-2006, 03:25 PM
The switch to LA can breathe some life into the show.

I thought the last episode was great.

the way they killed Escobar and made it into something extremely comical was great, and might hopefully point to the show next season being more focused on sean and christian themselves as opposed to some of the awful plot lines

FishMonkeyMan
12-13-2006, 03:52 PM
The switch to LA can breathe some life into the show.

I thought the last episode was great.

the way they killed Escobar and made it into something extremely comical was great, and might hopefully point to the show next season being more focused on sean and christian themselves as opposed to some of the awful plot lines

yeah i agree. they really messed everything up this season, especially in the middle, but towards the last few episodes they actually seemed to make some progress on putting it back together. i dont know if i think LA is a good idea, but i do think that tying up all the shows loose ends and moving on is a good idea. the whole escobar death thing as an homage to the pilot really brought the show full circle. oh, and hopefully matt and kimber are left behind as well... those two have been annoying me for 4 years now.

oh, and one more thing, its now wednesday afternoon, if someone hasnt seen the show yet they shouldnt be clicking on this thread right now. its not a spoiler once the show has aired, unless its in the thread title.

CvillePong
12-13-2006, 05:18 PM
yeah i agree. they really messed everything up this season, especially in the middle, but towards the last few episodes they actually seemed to make some progress on putting it back together. i dont know if i think LA is a good idea, but i do think that tying up all the shows loose ends and moving on is a good idea. the whole escobar death thing as an homage to the pilot really brought the show full circle. oh, and hopefully matt and kimber are left behind as well... those two have been annoying me for 4 years now.

oh, and one more thing, its now wednesday afternoon, if someone hasnt seen the show yet they shouldnt be clicking on this thread right now. its not a spoiler once the show has aired, unless its in the thread title.

I left the spoiler up since some people are DVR fans and haven't gotten around to watching it.

I agree with your points about the show halfway through the season. The whole midget sex angle was awful. I think Julia not being in the show is great. I hated all of her angles. The show could be great, or could be awful next season.

They did salvage some face with the last few episodes.

FishMonkeyMan
12-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I left the spoiler up since some people are DVR fans and haven't gotten around to watching it.

I agree with your points about the show halfway through the season. The whole midget sex angle was awful. I think Julia not being in the show is great. I hated all of her angles. The show could be great, or could be awful next season.

They did salvage some face with the last few episodes.

yes i also have a tivo, and if i havent watched something by the next day im not clicking on threads where people are discussing it.

it wasnt just the julia midget sex thing, it was the entire season, i hated james, i hated michelle, i hated the crab baby thing. now that all of that is done, hopefully the show can get back on track.. it really seemed like it was leaning in that direction in the last few weeks.

GLASS
12-13-2006, 07:08 PM
i love this, always have, kimber is an annoying whore, julia too. this season wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but killing escobar off was a great way to tie the pilot in, i aplaud that theory. LA could make or break the show, because now it is only the two of them, unless they bring some of the kids, or julia, etc.. which i don't think they need to do. this show has had some incredible times though and i only hope for more, it is so damn entertaining at times.

FishMonkeyMan
12-13-2006, 07:44 PM
julia left the show, that was the point of that. she isnt coming back by choice.

there is also a rumor that rosie o'donnell will become a full time cast member, which im not crazy about.

GLASS
12-13-2006, 08:12 PM
julia left the show, that was the point of that. she isnt coming back by choice.

there is also a rumor that rosie o'donnell will become a full time cast member, which im not crazy about.

iknew about o'donnell, but not julia, do we know why she left?

FishMonkeyMan
12-13-2006, 09:01 PM
iknew about o'donnell, but not julia, do we know why she left?

it was leaked before the season that she was leaving for good. i dont remember why, but it was always known since like mid summer that she was leaving in episode 9. i