PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Surprise

Ledge
11-29-2006, 06:54 PM
WAREHOUSE TICKETING REQUEST PERIOD FOR VEGAS EXTENDED

MARCH 23-24 2007
MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA, LAS VEGAS, NV
Due to a change in the public on sale date for the Dave Matthews Band shows on March 23-24, 2007 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV, the Warehouse ticketing request period, Series 2-2007, has now been extended until Monday, December 11, 2006 at 12:00 p.m. noon EST. Confirmations will be posted by Friday, December 15, 2006. The new public on sale date for the MGM Grand Garden Arena shows is Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. local time. Ticket outlets will be posted to the Warehouse website as soon as the information becomes available.

The Fray will be the support act for both of the MGM Grand Garden Arena shows! http://www.thefray.net/

WAREHOUSE TICKETING REQUEST PERIOD FOR AUSTRALIA CLOSING FRIDAY

AUSTRALIA TOUR - APRIL 2007

We are pleased to announce that Xavier Rudd (http://www.xavierrudd.com/home.html) will be the support act for Dave Matthews Band at the following shows in Australia: Brisbane, both Sydney shows and Melbourne!

As a reminder, the Warehouse ticketing request period for the shows in Australia, Series 3-2007, is NOW open and will close on Friday, December 1, 2006 at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Tickets for the Dave Matthews Band Australian tour will only be available to Warehouse members with billing addresses on file that are located OUTSIDE of the United States of America. Please do not place a request for these shows if you have a United States billing address.

Confirmations for the Australia shows will be posted to the Ticket Status page of the Warehouse website on or before Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. EST.

Please refer to local information for public on sale dates and times. Information will also be posted to the Warehouse website as soon as it becomes available.

Sat / Mar 31 / West Coast Blues & Roots Festival / Fremantle (Perth) *
Mon / Apr 2 / Festival Theatre / Adelaide (Reserved Seating Only)
Wed / Apr 4 / Brisbane Convention Centre / Brisbane (Reserved Seating Only)
Fri / Apr 6 / East Coast Blues & Roots Festival / Byron Bay *
Tue / Apr 10 /Hordern Pavilion / Sydney (General Admission)
Wed / Apr 11 / Hordern Pavilion / Sydney (General Admission)
Fri / Apr 13 / Vodafone Arena / Melbourne (Reserved Seating)

* Tickets for the West Coast and East Coast Blues & Roots Festivals will not beoffered through Warehouse ticketing.

West Coast Blues & Roots ticketing and initial lineup information is available now at www.sunsetevents.com.au.

East Coast Blues and Roots Festival ticketing and initial lineup information is
available at www.bluesfest.com.au.

sarge
11-29-2006, 06:55 PM
:lol

tsvb
11-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Don't forget to pick up a Dave and Tim poster signed and numbered by the artist!

Mersh
11-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Weren't the majority of those who responded in the Vegas thread saying they were going or thinking about going?

vandamit
11-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Weren't the majority of those who responded in the Vegas thread saying they were going or thinking about going?

http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=194035

no, its close though

GreyStHokie
11-29-2006, 06:59 PM
i like how they covered up the fact that tix for this are going for shit by moving the public onsale date

Mersh
11-29-2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=194035

no, its close though

Heh...last time I saw the thread it was the other way around :lol

alexbunke
11-29-2006, 07:03 PM
I really want to go, but the funds are just not there.

groove merchant
11-29-2006, 07:06 PM
real nice...i have to confirm my reservations at the MGM by the 14th. this is no good. :screwy

FishMonkeyMan
11-29-2006, 07:19 PM
unless they will agree to extend the ordering period to january 30th there is no way i am buying tickets to this.

GreyStHokie
11-29-2006, 07:28 PM
real nice...i have to confirm my reservations at the MGM by the 14th. this is no good. :screwy
they are extending it because ticket sales suck..if you requested, you're getting tickets

Mersh
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
they are extending it because ticket sales suck..if you requested, you're getting tickets

yup

zhess88
11-29-2006, 07:37 PM
:lol :lol The Fray. Awful.

groove merchant
11-29-2006, 09:11 PM

well thats hopefull. i was concerned about not getting tickets and having reservations. i guess its vegas and if i had to go...what the hell. i was talking with a warehouse crew member the other day and she said..."good luck getting tickets". didnt sit well,so i guess this little extension is a good thing for me.