Seattle (+4) at Denver
Carolina at Philadelphia (+3)

groove merchant
12-03-2006, 09:51 AM
week 13 already? jeeesh.

dsera
12-03-2006, 01:52 PM
week 13 already? jeeesh.
I know, it's depressing we are so far in. My picks. (I don't do over/under)

Kansas
San Diego
Chicago
Washington
Green Bay
Indianapolis
New England
New Orleans
St Louis
Tampa
Oakland
NY Giants
Miami
Denver
Carolina

bsan83
12-03-2006, 01:58 PM
The games on in C'Ville are fucking terrible (Jets/Pack and Skins/Falcons)

dsera
12-03-2006, 02:01 PM
The games on in C'Ville are fucking terrible (Jets/Pack and Skins/Falcons)
Sunday Ticket :D

zhess88
12-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Indy blows another one...:lol

How bout them Jets :banana

dsera
12-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Indy blows another one...:lol

How bout them Jets :banana
Another one? It's only their second loss of the season. They are still tied with Chicago for most wins in the NFL right now.

FishMonkeyMan
12-03-2006, 04:21 PM
as an eagles fan, i have stopped caring for now. if only i could discontinue to my sunday ticket package, it sso hard to be motivated when you lose your star player... again.

dsera
12-03-2006, 04:22 PM
as an eagles fan, i have stopped caring for now. if only i could discontinue to my sunday ticket package, it sso hard to be motivated when you lose your star player... again.
What's sad is when your team falls apart because one player is out.

FishMonkeyMan
12-03-2006, 04:29 PM
What's sad is when your team falls apart because one player is out.

i think most teams have a tendency to fall apart when they lose their quarterback.

bsan83
12-03-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm glad I didn't get the Pats game down here. I would have been drunk and pissed off by now.

dsera
12-03-2006, 04:42 PM
i think most teams have a tendency to fall apart when they lose their quarterback.
Doesn't mean that it's the way it should be. I guess it's easy for me to say. God knows my team's star player isn't the QB.

bigtrain21
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM

That is why I think it is so impressive what the Seahawks did without the Reigning MVP Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck...

FishMonkeyMan
12-03-2006, 05:15 PM
That is why I think it is so impressive what the Seahawks did without the Reigning MVP Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck...

yeah and the eagles did it with a.j. feeley in 2003, but but its rare to recover from losing your quarterback, and quite frankly this eagles team isnt that good.. even before mcnabb went down the eagles had serious problems with mistakes and with clock management. his exit is just the nail in the coffin.

x sean
12-03-2006, 05:22 PM
yeah and the eagles did it with a.j. feeley in 2003, but but its rare to recover from losing your quarterback, and quite frankly this eagles team isnt that good.. even before mcnabb went down the eagles had serious problems with mistakes and with clock management. his exit is just the nail in the coffin.

that sums it up pretty much perfectly.

dsera
12-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Then little Feeley went to Miami and did nothing. Just shows you that it wasn't all about the QB then and it shouldn't be now.

FishMonkeyMan
12-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Then little Feeley went to Miami and did nothing. Just shows you that it wasn't all about the QB then and it shouldn't be now.

mcnabb was having possibly the best personal season of his career and was the only thing holding the team that had alot of issues together. they werent a solid team this year, thats my point. the defense had alot of issues, and holding the other teams to relatively low scores is meaningless if you give up the entire clock, and receivers were dropping every other pass in key situations. if the team were solid then jeff garcia would have had a shot at keeping them in it, but they arent, and he doesnt, and the only thing that could have gotten this years team to the playoffs was mcnabb.

zhess88
12-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Another one? It's only their second loss of the season. They are still tied with Chicago for most wins in the NFL right now.

Exactly. They had their chances and blew it. It has never been the other team beating them, the Colts beat themselves.

dsera
12-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Exactly. They had their chances and blew it. It has never been the other team beating them, the Colts beat themselves.
:whatever

Minarets
12-03-2006, 09:00 PM
TITANS!!!!!!!!!