PDA

View Full Version : interesting article about dmb's videos

cosmodave
12-03-2006, 03:16 PM
http://thirdestatesundayreview.blogspot.com/2006/12/worst-video-collection.html

on initial reading there are a ton of mistakes in here...not sure what the writer was going for.

sorry if this has already been posted.

dsera
12-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Some random blogger's opinion of the band or their videos is meaningless to me. Thanks for the link though.

Pete
12-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I actually put on this DVD last night with the intention of having some background music, but ended up watching the whole thing.

I came away with some changed opinions on a few of them... but I don't see how anyone could fault the Crash Into Me video.

Tomacco
12-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Damn internet giving everyone a mouthpiece for bitching.

JamSession v2.0
12-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Damn internet giving everyone a mouthpiece for bitching.

Yeah, pretty much.

It's not so much that they were "bad" opinions... it's more that they were poorly formed and formed around bad information.

BeaufordBuddy
12-03-2006, 06:41 PM
And to think he put time and effort into making that pic of Dave.

BeaufordBuddy
12-03-2006, 06:42 PM
I stopped reading here

"Stay Wasting Time" which is all concert footage that is out of synch with the music.

Has this person even watched the videos?

He must have went out of his way to mistake Stay for Tripping Billies.

JamSession v2.0
12-03-2006, 07:08 PM
He must have went out of his way to mistake Stay for Tripping Billies.

They are pretty disparate songs to confuse.

Pete
12-03-2006, 07:14 PM
They are pretty disparate songs to confuse.
In his defense, the goiter may have shocked his senses.

FishMonkeyMan
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
i post blogs on myspace... they are not articles.. they are blogs no one cares about.. this guy is no more important then me posting blogs no one cares about on myspace...

please do not refer to blogs as "articles", unless they are actually editorials on major news sites likes msnbc, in which they arent really blogs but just called that so young people will read the op-ed section.

cosmodave
12-04-2006, 05:13 PM
i post blogs on myspace... they are not articles.. they are blogs no one cares about.. this guy is no more important then me posting blogs no one cares about on myspace...

please do not refer to blogs as "articles", unless they are actually editorials on major news sites likes msnbc, in which they arent really blogs but just called that so young people will read the op-ed section.

my apologies. i will use better words to describe things in the future.

pgr17
12-04-2006, 05:18 PM
i love the video for Stay

http://www.costumegallery.com/Dave_Matthews/Costumes.html