PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone be able to capture this live broadcast?

taylordb
12-07-2006, 06:29 AM
SSIA. I'm challanged in that area, but if someone knows how, then :upyours :upyours . See below:

TICKETS TO THE PRE-JAM 12/15
For the first time ever, tickets to Warren Haynes Presents: The Pre-Jam will be made available to the general public. The event which takes place on December 15th, on the eve of Haynes' world famous Christmas Jam, now in its 18th year, is held in the intimate Orange Peel and broadcast live on the air and over the internet on Spindale, NC public radio station WNCW and has, in the past, always been invite only. Most or all of the artists playing the Christmas Jam in the 7200 person Civic Center play in the 1000 person Orange Peel, making for a very special night for performer and audience member alike.

In addition to Habitat For Humanity, which The Christmas Jam benefits each year, Haynes has been a long time supporter of public radio, especially in his home state of North Carolina. To date Haynes' involvement with WNCW and The Pre-Jam has helped them raise over $166,000 in donations.

Proceeds from The Pre Jam will be donated to a diverse array of charitable endeavors.

Scheduled to perform at this year's Pre-Jam:
Gov't Mule
John Popper Project featuring DJ Logic
Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives
New Orleans Social Club
Outformation
Taj Mahal Trio

With many special guests!

Tickets will be priced at $100 each and go on sale exclusively through Christmas Jam Ticketing on Friday December 8th at 3pm Eastern.

thestand
12-15-2006, 06:42 PM
nevermind.

taylordb
12-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Did anyone listen to this webcast?

thestand
12-16-2006, 12:00 AM
Did anyone listen to this webcast?That's what I put up a link for, but I took it down because they switched over to Christmas music. It was weird.

DMB1541
12-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Here was Mule's set last night from the Pre-Jam

12.15.06 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel

Time To Confess
Three String George
Child Of The Earth
Devil Likes It Slow with Branford Marsalis
Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys with Dave Schools on Bass and Randall Bramlett on Sax
I Shall Be Released*

*with Henry Butler & Ivan Neville on Keys
Mike Barnes & Kenny Vaughn on guitar
Robert Kearns on Bass
Randall Bramlett on Saxophone
Mickey Raphael on Harmonica