PDA

View Full Version : Turning into a Werewolf Sucks

Kerwin
12-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Turning into a werewolf

Why--

Whenever someone is turning into a werewolf, the other person watches the whole thing? Usually the guy will say "GO!!" or "Something..Something is happening to me"

Or you get the ever famous "No, not Here....Not Now"
and sometimes the full moon dosent even trigger this shit, im gettting tired of people getting "angry" and turning into a werewolf. It probably isnt even a werewolf, you cant get fucking ANGRY. You only wolf out during a full moon. When you get angry you probably turn into a dog or a wooly mammouth.

Some people have seizures in the woods and turn into one.

I dont even know what im saying anymore.

hypothetical question. if your in a bar and your friend says "go away, something is happening to me" and he starts turning into a werewolf, would you watch the whole thing?

This two legged werewolf nonsense has to end as well.
why does everyoine always clutch their stomach before they transform? what does that have to do with anything?

Guyute
12-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Haha...this is one of the stranger musings I've come across in a while.

You do realize werewolves aren't real, right?

dsera
12-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Don't even bother Chris, this is Kerwin. You must have missed the Dave mask threads on ufck. :screwy

Guyute
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
:lol

Nope, it slipped my mind that he was the same guy though. Moving on then....

Strugz10
12-07-2006, 03:35 PM
I knew when I opened this thread I was setting myself up for this response: :wtf

bsan83
12-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Kerwin, the Smittay schtick doesn't work for you. Might I suggest trying a new e-character on for size?

Strugz10
12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Smittay has always been 100x more creative and funny. This shit is terrible and not even remotely entertaining.

EClayton08
12-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I read first sentence, that was enough