PDA

View Full Version : DMB transcriptions and sheet music

whiteysax
08-18-2007, 04:37 PM
For anyone interested in DMB sheet music... I've archived my transcriptions - mostly sax parts and Piano tabs. A few full piano transcriptions and violin parts as well. Feel free to help yourself
www.freewebs.com/whiteysax

dmbchile
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Thank you. This is really helpful.

whiteysax
08-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Just passing along an update to my site... the link above is no longer correct. I've moved the site to my .com. The correct link is http://www.crwhiteley.com/DMB%20Parts.htm
It is also found in my sig.
Recently added horn parts to Cornbread along with a page for Flecktones transcriptions. So far the only piece up on that page is That Old Thing, the intro to Live At The Quick, sax trio.

whiteysax
08-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Quite a while back someone asked about the potential of transcribing a full band chart of Crush. I finally got around to finishing it and it has been uploaded onto the site. New updates:

Crush: full band score, sax/flute, violin, guitar (chord chart), bass, drums, piano (chord chart). All parts can be found in their corresponding sections on the site, full score is on the Various page.

#41: Tenor sax, alto sax transposition, includes the Sojourn of Arjuna interpolation.

whiteysax
08-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Another update:
Re-uploaded the following -
Song That Jane Likes (soprano)
Stay (tenor and alto transposition)
Stolen Away (tenor)
The Stone (bari/soprano)
Warehouse (tenor and alto transposition)

Added the following new charts:
Best Of What's Around (tenor and alto transposition)
Two Step (bari)

almost done with a solo transcription of Roi's solo on Lover Lay Down from Red Rocks 1995. It will be my little tribute to his memory.

Sinister Minister
09-02-2008, 05:26 PM
You rock!

I need to take a good look at alot of this stuff. Thanks a bunch, you have no idea how much this means right now.

whiteysax
09-04-2008, 01:32 PM
More additions:
Updated Rhyme & Reason with 2008 horn lick
Seek Up (soprano and alto transposition)
Lie In Our Graves (tenor and alto transposition)
Satellite (soprano and alto transposition)
Dreaming Tree (tenor and alto transposition)
PNP & Rapunzel (soprano and alto transpositions)
What Would You Say (alto and tenor transposition)
Tripping Billies (tenor and alto transposition)
Crash (bari)

whiteysax
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM
You rock!

I need to take a good look at alot of this stuff. Thanks a bunch, you have no idea how much this means right now.
It's as close as I can get to a Roi tribute right now. Glad you're able to use it!

goldenmonkey
09-08-2008, 01:17 PM
WOAAAHHHH. how have i never seen this before? this is awesome.

when i was younger, i tried to do this, but i just wrote out letters of notes on a sheet of paper. but to have it down on sheet music and everything! wow.

I think it may be time to bust out the saxophone! god... it's been far too long since i've played.

willndmb
09-16-2008, 10:22 AM
i have no clue how to play sax or piano but this seems cool
thanks for sharing hope those who can play take advantage of it

1t. Dan
07-14-2009, 05:13 PM
love this stuff

Sinister Minister
07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Man, I feel I like need to thank you every time I dip into your pot of magic. Thanks for getting some BW stuff up so fast.

Ricky
08-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi Chris. Has this site been taken down? I'm getting "page not found" errors. Say it ain't so!

Sinister Minister
08-26-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi Chris. Has this site been taken down? I'm getting "page not found" errors. Say it ain't so!

Hope they find their way back...

whiteysax
05-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Hey guys... sorry for the extended hiatus. If you're still looking for sax transcriptions you can find them here
http://procustomtracks.com/SheetMusicDaveMatthewsBandRevised.html

I am still taking requests so feel free to throw them out there.

1t. Dan
05-11-2010, 03:13 PM
ahh damn. Guess everyone's gotta make money.