PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT NOTICE - Camden NJ show dates changed

Welsh
05-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey all, I'm not making a venue thread, I leave that to the experts, but I have received two emails from Live Nation that the dates on the Camden shows have unexpectedly changed. I received these emails for both shows.

Dear Live Nation Customer,

Regarding Dave Matthews Band at Susquehanna in CAMDEN, Susquehanna Bank Center, please be advised of the following:

Dear Live Nation Tickets Customer,

We have been informed by Susquehanna Bank Center that the date for Dave Matthews Band has changed from Wednesday, September 23, 2009 to Sunday, September 20, 2009.

If you are unable to attend because of the change of date you may request a refund.

Because no refunds may be done without Live Nation Tickets receiving the tickets back in the mail, we strongly recommend that you use the USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail service with the Delivery Confirmation option.

Tickets may be sent using the USPS service to:

Live Nation Tickets
PO BOX 1090
Crozet, VA 22932

Tickets sent by any service that is NOT the USPS should be sent to:

Live Nation Tickets
5391 Three Notch'd Road
Crozet, VA 22932
Attn: Customer Care Managers

In order to receive a refund, your request and tickets must be in our possession no later than September 15. Refunds will be issued to the credit card used at the time of purchase for the face value of the ticket[s] and the per ticket convenience charge[s].

If you have Print At Home or Will Call tickets, you do not have to send them back. Call us at the number below, or email your refund request to customercare@livenationtix.com.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support at 888.598.4299 daily 9:00am to 1:00am EDT, or email us at customercare@livenationtix.com.

Regards,
Live Nation Tickets Customer Support

Siincerely,
Live Nation Ticketing

I purchased from LN so I could pick my seats. Just figured everyone should know.