PDA

View Full Version : Toronto, ON, CAN, Molson Amphitheatre - June 2, 2012

kvisser
03-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Seemed like only 400's and Lawns on ticketbastard yesterday - anyone else do any better?

sturner16
03-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I pulled 2 Pit's on my first try, but had to throw them back cause my wife will be 8 months pregnant and wanted reserved. I thought about taking them and then trading for some 200's, but I read that all Pit's are being held at will-call; basically more effort than I was willing to put in to do a trade the day of the show.

After about 10 mins I pulled a pair in 305 and took those. They'll be good enough.

kvisser
03-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Wow good work - I was on right at 10am - and I mean refreshing every 10 seconds, and only pulled 400's first shot....glad there were at least a few pits on there for those that could snag them...

dreamingtree
03-10-2012, 04:26 PM
I got pit tickets through the warehouse. Will be my first time going to this venue. Anything I need to know?

Trout
03-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Looking forward to this. I got pit thru WH but went on yesterday for shits and giggles, was on right away and all they had were 400s

kvisser
03-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Looking forward to this. I got pit thru WH but went on yesterday for shits and giggles, was on right away and all they had were 400s

Yeah same...is usually the case with this venue, i've had way better TM in the past trying to get tix for the Darien lake shows...

For the guy that is going for his first time at the venue - nothing pressing you'd need to know about, the lots are pretty standard as far as waiting time to get out - obviously the closer you park to the entrance/exit the quicker you'll get out...it's a nice venue, views are better from the seats here than Darien (at Darien the floor more flat so you'd be looking through ppl's heads depending on where you're sitting). The only thing I will say about the amphitheatre is if you are sitting in the outside sections (ie. 301, 305, 401, 410) you may lose some of the view of the band onstage - I sat here once and couldn't see Boyd for most of the show - it's the one thing that's flawed about the seating....

MaLaKaS
03-11-2012, 11:54 PM
I got pit tickets through the warehouse. Will be my first time going to this venue. Anything I need to know?

Yes, don't expect a tape...:(, hopefully though :upyours

dreamingtree
03-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah same...is usually the case with this venue, i've had way better TM in the past trying to get tix for the Darien lake shows...

For the guy that is going for his first time at the venue - nothing pressing you'd need to know about, the lots are pretty standard as far as waiting time to get out - obviously the closer you park to the entrance/exit the quicker you'll get out...it's a nice venue, views are better from the seats here than Darien (at Darien the floor more flat so you'd be looking through ppl's heads depending on where you're sitting). The only thing I will say about the amphitheatre is if you are sitting in the outside sections (ie. 301, 305, 401, 410) you may lose some of the view of the band onstage - I sat here once and couldn't see Boyd for most of the show - it's the one thing that's flawed about the seating....

Thanks for the info. I will be in the Pit, so the side view thing will not effect me. Hopefully the lots won't be too bad as I do need to drive back to Rochester that night.

jaguaracer
03-12-2012, 07:49 PM
lawns, first time seeing dmb since 4/21/02. Hopefully I'm good luck ..... :-)

kvisser
03-13-2012, 10:31 AM
I put this in the ticket thread but if anybody has Pit tix and for some reason can't go at the last minute please let me know! I'll definitely take them - only going to one show this year and have never sat closer than the back of the 200's (in 20+ shows) - would love to get the chance to be upfront at least once before they one day stop touring!

trippinbillyrmc
03-21-2012, 11:35 PM
I put this in the ticket thread but if anybody has Pit tix and for some reason can't go at the last minute please let me know! I'll definitely take them - only going to one show this year and have never sat closer than the back of the 200's (in 20+ shows) - would love to get the chance to be upfront at least once before they one day stop touring! Be on the lookout for SPAC N2 pavillion pit or sect 1-7 tickets. Find me some and I will trade you TO pits....

Nova Scotia
05-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Pumped after hearing gaucho.

Tomacco
05-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Somebody tweet Stefan that Halloween hasn't been played in Toronto in over ten years. Worked for Hartford.

trippinbillyrmc
05-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Somebody tweet Stefan that Halloween hasn't been played in Toronto in over ten years. Worked for Hartford. There are about 30 other songs that i would bring to his attention first!

Matt Naylor
05-28-2012, 01:25 PM
This'll be my first show in a while. I can't remember what the usual start time is. What time is everyone planning on showing up?

Nova Scotia
05-28-2012, 10:20 PM
This'll be my first show in a while. I can't remember what the usual start time is. What time is everyone planning on showing up?

8:30ish they take stage.

kvisser
05-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Halloween request sent.

Matt Naylor
05-29-2012, 01:26 PM
8:30ish they take stage.

Thanks!

trippinbillyrmc
05-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Halloween request sent.
ugh!

kvisser
05-30-2012, 10:45 AM
ugh!

I just hope they're thinking adventurous for this show - Toronto has got a couple of safe/lackluster sets in the past when compared to other shows played around the same time...would love them to mix it up

ThememanXX
05-30-2012, 02:53 PM
if they mix it up, I'm thinking it looks like this:

The Stone
When the World Ends
Grace is Gone :segue
Eh Hee
Spaceman :segue
Corn Bread
Dancing Nancies
Mercy
Crash
Gaucho
Crush
Save Me
So Much to Say :segue
Anyone Seen the Bridge :segue
Too Much

So Damn Lucky
Tripping Billies

Nova Scotia
05-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Jeff Coffin is playing a small show in markham on Friday night at the Hilton Garden Inn. You can get tickets at the markham jazz festival site.

kvisser
05-30-2012, 07:05 PM
if they mix it up, I'm thinking it looks like this:

The Stone
When the World Ends
Grace is Gone :segue
Eh Hee
Spaceman :segue
Corn Bread
Dancing Nancies
Mercy
Crash
Gaucho
Crush
Save Me
So Much to Say :segue
Anyone Seen the Bridge :segue
Too Much

So Damn Lucky
Tripping Billies

Funny....reeeeeal funny....but who knows, unfortuntely its maybe not too far off

Tomacco
05-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Funny....reeeeeal funny....but who knows, unfortuntely its maybe not too far off

I'd be ok with that set.

kvisser
05-30-2012, 08:00 PM
The Stone
When the World Ends
Grace is Gone
Eh Hee
Spaceman
Corn Bread
Dancing Nancies
Mercy
Crash
Gaucho
Crush
Save Me
So Much to Say
Anyone Seen the Bridge
Too Much

So Damn Lucky
Tripping Billies

The bold would be good - the others would be meh for me...with the exception of the outro jam in crush if Boyd is ON

kvisser
05-30-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm jus hopin for a good rockin set this year that flows well....lookin forward to hearing the new tunes too..
Really hoping to finally hear Typical either here or Darien...