These Days Continue  
Go Back   These Days Continue > The Continuation > DMBc
Register Donate FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2019, 05:58 PM   #521
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThememanXX View Post
Also, i think it goes AAA, AA, A - W. Double check those tickets. Didnít think a BB exists, but I could be wrong.
Supposedly itís 4th row
Tambourine Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:39 PM   #522
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambourine Man View Post
Supposedly it’s 4th row

Nice!
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #523
batleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan39 View Post
I always try to park in those lots in the center as you drive in the main entrance. Those are the ones they let out first. If they route you to the back, either leave and go back in again or just ask to keep going to that particular spot. Premier parking is also worth it if you spring for it, and i dont think its too ridiculously priced.
If we get into the lots at Mansfield late is it likely those will be full? It's been a while since I've been and I'm trying to make sure we don't get locked into that place after the show the way I have before. One time I was stuck in those lots until almost 2AM and that can't happen because my mother-in-law and sister-in-law will be home with the kids and will want to kill me lol
batleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:37 PM   #524
Jack
Grand Army of Letters

Quote:
Originally Posted by batleon View Post
If we get into the lots at Mansfield late is it likely those will be full? It's been a while since I've been and I'm trying to make sure we don't get locked into that place after the show the way I have before. One time I was stuck in those lots until almost 2AM and that can't happen because my mother-in-law and sister-in-law will be home with the kids and will want to kill me lol
The last few years that I have been there without VIP we have showed up late and just made damn sure we parked in that center lot. They can't force you to stay there, so if they try, just say you need to leave and move around.

There is a specific entrance you want to go in, I want to say it is the second one. If I was there I can go to it on auto pilot, but I can't explain it well. Then you can just pull into that lot and park w/o issue. But, the later you show up the better. They fill those back lots first. But, in all honesty, I haven't stayed for an encore in years. The second the main set song ends I am running to the car. I'm on the highway before the encore ends.

Another child that's grown old
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:08 PM   #525
ThememanXX
The Real Marlins Man

Banker Brokers Champion! Suduko Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Another venue-commissioned poster. Hope this makes it out for sale tomorrow: [Only registered users can see links.]
handjob on the lawn during the encore saved it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Who'd you jerk off?
ThememanXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:13 PM   #526
mattinmass
heady

is VIP parking worth it for Mansfield? the traffic scares me and made me leave early last year
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:14 PM   #527
batleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
The last few years that I have been there without VIP we have showed up late and just made damn sure we parked in that center lot. They can't force you to stay there, so if they try, just say you need to leave and move around.

There is a specific entrance you want to go in, I want to say it is the second one. If I was there I can go to it on auto pilot, but I can't explain it well. Then you can just pull into that lot and park w/o issue. But, the later you show up the better. They fill those back lots first. But, in all honesty, I haven't stayed for an encore in years. The second the main set song ends I am running to the car. I'm on the highway before the encore ends.
yeah leaving at the end of the main set is our plan for sure... but will aim for that center lot. Probably not getting to the venue until 6 or 7ish because I still have to work, but I am working from home tomorrow.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:16 PM   #528
batleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattinmass View Post
is VIP parking worth it for Mansfield? the traffic scares me and made me leave early last year
I did VIP the last couple of times but my last show at Mansfield was 5 years ago so I have no frigging clue anymore.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:20 PM   #529
fortyone
(41)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batleon View Post
I did VIP the last couple of times but my last show at Mansfield was 5 years ago so I have no frigging clue anymore.
There's a mini-golf/ice cream place that's slightly past Great Woods on the right. We parked there last year. It was $35 but it does increase as it gets closer to the show--we got there around 5, but a friend paid $50 at about 6:45.

It's about a 1/4 mile walk to and from the venue. We stayed until the very end and drove right out after the concert with zero traffic. Nice people, too. No problem with tailgating.
there stood my dreaming tree
fortyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:38 PM   #530
batleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyone View Post
There's a mini-golf/ice cream place that's slightly past Great Woods on the right. We parked there last year. It was $35 but it does increase as it gets closer to the show--we got there around 5, but a friend paid $50 at about 6:45.

It's about a 1/4 mile walk to and from the venue. We stayed until the very end and drove right out after the concert with zero traffic. Nice people, too. No problem with tailgating.
Thanks, this is good to know and have in my back pocket in case things don't go well heading into the lots.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #531
gweeps

I still shocked they haven't pulled out If Only yet. It's an organ based song for chrissakes. Then again, it appears Dave hates most of that album. A shame since it has so many good songs.
gweeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:42 PM   #532
zaphod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeps View Post
I still shocked they haven't pulled out If Only yet. It's an organ based song for chrissakes. Then again, it appears Dave hates most of that album. A shame since it has so many good songs.
i listened to the album the other day, and it holds up pretty well... but no, of course they're playing Stand Up songs
zaphod! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 12:15 PM   #533
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

Quote:

Seriously. That Broken Things, If Only, Rooftop, Snow Outside, and even Gaucho aren’t popping up periodically is pretty ridiculous to me I also dig BBN but not when smashed full bore into the ground.
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:13 PM   #534
gweeps

I like the way #41 is being played now, minus Tim's guitar solo. That could be toned down a bit. Rashawn is actually tasteful here; one of the few things I can stand him on.
Old 06-24-2019, 01:32 AM   #535
greykitkat36

Quote:
I really don’t like most of the songs on it to be honest. Aside from Broken Things, If only and Snow Outside the album is a total throwaway for me. And all the songs on AFtW are beyond boring live.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:34 AM   #536
SonofSuns34
There are no strings on me...

Quote:
This is also a band who did a whole hour long acoustic set as their own opener and never once played "Let You Down"
Old 06-24-2019, 09:28 AM   #537
Tomacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofSuns34 View Post
This is also a band who did a whole hour long acoustic set as their own opener and never once played "Let You Down"
Well, Dave did.
Tomacco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:44 AM   #538
Jayes
ISO Hello Again&Broken Things

2019 DMB Summer Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
Well, Dave did.
Was gonna say...

Now that we have keys again, let’s get some ADSR. And (said before by many) If Only. Seriously,
Jayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:32 PM   #539
gweeps

I still think Typical is DMB 4.0's MVP.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:22 PM   #540
Tambourine Man
now in Capshaw Blue

Quote:
I still think Typical is DMB 4.0's MVP.
And 3.0 for sure